Sunday 9 June 2013

T-shirts sample... ^_^

Aha!  Here's another simple but effective piece of Art from our amazing Graphic Designer Stella that I need to share:



You might not find it any different from the original design but actually it is.  Look carefully:





This should work just fine to advertise workshops at the end of July! Doesn't it look professional?  To begin with, I wasn't sure whether to apply the design at the front or at the back of the T-shirt, then I thought the front it's probably more appropriate if You're also handing out flyers!

I'm investigating about how much it would cost to actually run a couple of  workshops during the Canal Festival, one in the morning and one in the afternoon... Will keep You posted!

These are very exciting times - did I write this already?  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment