Saturday 25 August 2012

I've gone too far... Bought 500 postcards online in order to attract the attention of potential sponsors, so there's no turning back!

I really feel compelled to release the news in to the world: the excitement is growing and, as I always say, it cannot be wrong!

When I was younger I used to have a recurrent dream about big changing rooms stuffed with theatrical costumes of all kinds, made with different materials I could actually touch and feel in the dream, surrounded by millions of different colours...

I was always asked to chose a costume, but they were far too many: so I'd start browsing around, liked a few, but in the end I'd never make up my mind, and would wake up always feeling very frustrated.

It hasn't been that long ago since last time I had this dream, but I remember vividly that I found myself in a smaller changing room with less costumes and a person standing at the door behind me saying "You got to choose, there isn't much time left!"

This is not the only reason why I allowed myself to finally write for the stage but I'll share the other story later!

For now, let me introduce the first Artist, as mentioned previously: Mrs Stella Goddard!



Stella is a graphic designer by profession, and communications officer at a nearby secondary school, but her real work is at home as mother of three teenagers.
She has lived in Linslade for 16 years, getting involved with many local groups, schools and organisations as her children were growing up.  One of the most rewarding has been working with South Beds Friends of the Earth.
She seems to be quite excited to be involved in my Community Arts Project and looks forward to seeing the finished production, but I'm sure she doesn't realise what she's put herself into!  ;)

Stella has a particularly precious artistic gift and sees things differently for real - and not just because this is the slogan of Friends of the Earth!  She's taken the responsibility of proof-reading the script and I owe her so much since she's managed to fit my requests into her extremely busy life.  I feel very blessed that she's been my companion since the beginning of this journey!

If You want to contact Stella, her email address is: stella@stelladesign.co.uk

Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment