Saturday 12 January 2013

Sponsors wanted!

So things are moving slowly, as it should be for this particular project, since the playwright/artistic director/casting director/marketing director/finance manager/sponsor manager/full-time worker mother of two is learning how to split herself in many more parts in order to accomplish all her tasks, as required!

I'm actually enjoying it to bits: every single minute; every weekend afternoon that snatched a cosy nap; many late nights gathering all info required to build a decent business plan; even some sleepless ones (too excited to doze off!)

The present quest is to find a way to contact St. John's Ambulance and the British Red Cross! No... I'm not ill - although one might argue that an emergency hospitalisation to a mental asylum would be quite appropriate at this stage!

From the play's title, I'm sure anyone must have figured out that it's (also) got to do with being a first aider in a secondary school (first hand experience, guys & gals!) so there is some basic first aid information involved.  The great idea of asking the two main first aid providers in the UK to get involved with sponsoring is encountering some challenge, though: I have spent the last seven days trying to figure out how to contact both; so my plea here is: does anyone out there know how to put an end to my misery? Can You find a contact email address that can be used to get in touch with both of them?  Pleeeaaaaase?

Thank You so much in advance for the advice You can spare!

Blessings

PS. I know, I know... You'll have to wait until my next post to find out about the choreographer - we're just finalising a few bits and pieces!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment